Centrocol is a Digital Transformation and Service Management Consultancy based in Glasgow
We help businesses and organisations get their software projects to launch, and we also build our own systems.
Programme & Project Management
- End to End Management Of Business and Software Workstreams
- Management of In-house & Outsourced Development Teams
- Industry Methodology Specialists (Prince2, Agile, SCRUM)
Business Analysis & Product Owner
- Strategy Development
- Discovery Workshops
- Requirements Analysis
- Functional and Technical Specifications
Startup & SME Assistance
- Business Analysis and Product Owner
- Grant & Funding Requirement Support
- Systems Assessment and Analysis
- Information and Records Management
- Knowledge Management
- Business Services and Process Mapping
- Configuration and Asset Management
- Change And Release Management
Clients we work with range from a UK-wide 3rd sector educational organisation to a multi-million pound transport business. We have also helped a startup refine their ideas and get funding, and offered business consultancy on a charitable foundation's transformation project.
Our clients, big or small, private or 3rd sector, all have one thing in common: they need clarity. We help give them that by understanding stakeholder motivations, working closely with in-house teams, and helping the necessary business and systems transformation take shape.